HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Website Home
       HOME
Prey Masters
Fox Pro

Remington
Under Armour
Realtree
MOJO Outdoors
Nikon
Hornady
Winchester
T/C

Share | 

Some good news!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prey Masters
Pro Staff

PostSubject: Some good news!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:51 pm

After not know for sure where I was headed in the industry next, it looks like I'll be going on the Staff for Lone Wolf Treestands! I'll be working some consumer shows for them this year, and helping promote the new products. They just signed on with Whitetail Freaks, and after talking to Kandi Kisky last night, it was a no brainer on my part when the position was offered! I've also got an iron in the fire for a major network show, just have to wait and see on that one. Kinda had an "unofficial" conversation about it recently, but hopefully it happens!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://preymasters.forumotion.com
mohunting

PostSubject: Good luck hope it all works out for you!   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 am

Prey Masters wrote:
After not know for sure where I was headed in the industry next, it looks like I'll be going on the Staff for Lone Wolf Treestands! I'll be working some consumer shows for them this year, and helping promote the new products. They just signed on with Whitetail Freaks, and after talking to Kandi Kisky last night, it was a no brainer on my part when the position was offered! I've also got an iron in the fire for a major network show, just have to wait and see on that one. Kinda had an "unofficial" conversation about it recently, but hopefully it happens!
[list][*]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XTREMETEXAS
Pro Staff

PostSubject: Re: Some good news!   Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Yabba dabba dooooo. hey brother my fingers are crossed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some good news!   

Back to top Go down