Prey Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Website Home
       HOME
Prey Masters
Fox Pro

Remington
Under Armour
Realtree
MOJO Outdoors
Nikon
Hornady
Winchester
T/C

Gray fox down.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coyote Commander
Pro Staff
Coyote Commander

Gray fox down....... Empty
PostSubject: Gray fox down.......   Gray fox down....... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Well guys, with about 3'' of fresh powder I decided to go out this evening where i know a couple cats have been hanging around.
I noticed some tracks in the snow, that where snowed in, but i snow started around 5 this morning and quit about 11 am. So i figured something was close by. After about 20 minutes into the stand, i catch movement straight out in front of me. Im looking and think its a cat. He comes about another 20 yards, and Nope! Its a nice little gray fox. So i pick the Benelli up, and at this point hes around 50 yards. Look down the barrel, and it is completely snow covered, I cant see the sight or the end of the barrel. So i wipe the end of it off, he stops. Im thinking oh no. But he is dead set on eating my woodpecker decoy, and comes with in 5 yards of it when i feed him some #4 turkey load. About 30 yards from me. So he hits the brush. Start tracking him and no blood, but there he laid about 30 yards from where i shot him. Nice pretty thick fur...Gray fox down....... IMG00328-20110120-1730
Gray fox down....... IMG00331-20110120-1732
Back to top Go down
Prey Masters
Pro Staff
Prey Masters

PostSubject: Re: Gray fox down.......   Gray fox down....... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Ya know, one of these days that Golden Horse Shoe is gonna fall out of your %*#!!!!! Loading up the cats and a Gray Fox this year.....SWEEEEET!
Back to top Go down
https://preymasters.forumotion.com
YoteSlayer

YoteSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Gray fox down.......   Gray fox down....... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm

sweet gray...... seen a few around never got one yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitetailaffliction.com
Coyote Commander
Pro Staff
Coyote Commander

PostSubject: Re: Gray fox down.......   Gray fox down....... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Prey Masters wrote:
Ya know, one of these days that Golden Horse Shoe is gonna fall out of your %*#!!!!! Loading up the cats and a Gray Fox this year.....SWEEEEET!
No, No, not yet, i have a week and a couple days left for cat killing and fox. After that my luck can go to hell. Well, at least on that end, im goin to keep killing coyotes till april.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gray fox down.......   Gray fox down....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Gray fox down.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prey Masters :: Predators and Prey :: Fox-
Jump to: