Prey Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Website Home
       HOME
Prey Masters
Fox Pro

Remington
Under Armour
Realtree
MOJO Outdoors
Nikon
Hornady
Winchester
T/C

Filming Yotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prey Masters
Pro Staff
Prey Masters

Filming Yotes Empty
PostSubject: Filming Yotes   Filming Yotes EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 am

After watching a ton of videos the past couple of weeks, I've learned one thing for sure. Leave the camera running from the first squeak of the set until the last! I see alot of guys hitting the record button when they see the dog right before the shot. I think it would be cool to show the hole thing, from picking your calling point, why you picked it, where you think the dogs will come from, and the sound sequence you use and why. If it's a long set, you can always edit and show how much time has elapsed up until the kill.

I've always filmed Turkey and Deer hunts, so I have alot of experience I can apply to Coyotes. Just gotta figure out a few new techniques and sequences but I think I can lay down and edit some pretty cool hunts. As soon as Coyote Commander is done with his tournament this weekend, I think the camera will be put to work!
Back to top Go down
https://preymasters.forumotion.com

Filming Yotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prey Masters :: Bonus Section :: Producers Corner-
Jump to: