Prey Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Website Home
       HOME
Prey Masters
Fox Pro

Remington
Under Armour
Realtree
MOJO Outdoors
Nikon
Hornady
Winchester
T/C

My Cat Double...........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coyote Commander
Pro Staff
Coyote Commander

My Cat Double........... Empty
PostSubject: My Cat Double...........   My Cat Double........... EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 am

Had an awesome morning! Just talked to a yesterday about doing some predator hunting on his farm. Well, its a very nice place. Did a little scouting yesterday. Lots of hills and steep little hollers.
So i set out the new MoJo pecker, and started calling. After about 25 mins, some birds to the left of me were goin nuts. I could here something coming, but i could not tell the direction for sure with my face mask covering my ears. While looking out the corner of my eye trying to find the mute button on the FP. I look and out pops the first cat about 30 yards. So moving slowly, i set the remote in my lap, and look towards the decoy and another cat was about 3 yards from the FP. I could tell the cat closest to me was there bigger one of the two. So she ate a dirt samitch right off the get go. Well im shooting a T/C encore.(22-250, ding dong here decided to leave the shotgun in the truck this morning). Try pulling a bullet out with gloves on and reloading while this other cat is getting the heck out of dodge. I managed somehow to get another load in, and by this time the cat is out there about 150. The T/C catches up pretty quick, but i wasnt sure if i made the shot or not. Never thought i would strike a double cat. Im pretty excited......
My Cat Double........... IMG00301-20110101-0928
My Cat Double........... IMG00298-20110101-0838
Back to top Go down
Prey Masters
Pro Staff
Prey Masters

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Double...........   My Cat Double........... EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Man....all I can say is that's a double you'll probably never pull off again!
Back to top Go down
https://preymasters.forumotion.com
MOpredator
Pro Staff
MOpredator

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Double...........   My Cat Double........... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:24 am

That's awesome, way to go. I just got a FP for Christmas and I love it! Those things are awesome. What call were you using to call those cats in?
Back to top Go down
Coyote Commander
Pro Staff
Coyote Commander

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Double...........   My Cat Double........... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:14 pm

MOpredator wrote:
That's awesome, way to go. I just got a FP for Christmas and I love it! Those things are awesome. What call were you using to call those cats in?
These two were coming in on the raspy woodpecker. The other 3 i called in this year where on Jackrabbit distress.
Back to top Go down
YoteSlayer

YoteSlayer

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Double...........   My Cat Double........... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Awesome ...... I've never seen a bobcat here in Indiana!!!

even if I did they are protected
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitetailaffliction.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Double...........   My Cat Double........... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Cat Double...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prey Masters :: Multi Media Section :: Bragging Board-
Jump to: